What is Baby Z listening to?
Well I have been back to using my Sound Beginnings music belt. I was having issues with my MP3 player, so I just gave up on it and hooked up my iPhone. I know they don’t recommended using cellphones, but I put it in airplane mode, so the WiFi and cellphone services are shut off. And now I have better control over what is playing 🙂
Today he listened to:
– Surfing the Alpha Wave by Right Brain Kids
– Music Alphabet Song Chant by the people at Soft Mozart
– Themes to Remember 1 by the people of Classical Magic
This morning before school Wesley and I got through
– Little Reader Chinese by BrillKids
– Little Musician Beta testing by BrillKids
– Follow that Dot Flashcards print off Memory Magic
– Practiced Skip Counting by 3’s using the tune for Classical Conversations.
Well I’d be lying if I said I was doing good today. Well I was doing good. But then out of the blue I started having awful corkscrew like pains in the top of my belly. Its ok if I’m standing or lying down, but awful if I’m sitting upright or bending over. I called the doctor but I’m still waiting for her to call me back. Thank God all my daycare kids were well behaved today and I only have two tomorrow. But if things get worse I might have my hubby drive me to the hospital. The timing sucks because I have Wesley’s parent teacher tonight and he’s off school tomorrow.
Any how, enough complaining, I’m going to rest before my daycare parents start picking up and Wesley gets home.