I do well when I set goals with powerful start dates. I’m not talking New Years Resolutions. I’m talking about solid written down goals or a bucket list. I also don’t do well when my house is disorganized. After Christmas, my house was Chaos. I was nearly having anxiety attacks over it. So when you see goals that involve organizing my house, its because it is really important to my mental health. This is why they are on my list.
52 week check list. No particular order. Basically pick whatever I feel like doing that week.
I don’t want to let 2015 slip away. Hopefully with this I will get 52 projects or experiences done with my family. Wish me luck!
1) Clean and organize my bedroom closet and drawers.
2) Clean front entry closet and Linen Closet
3) Clean and organize all the kitchen cupboards
4) Create a clutter free kitchen.
5) Clean and organize laundry room and basement bathroom
6) Read 12 books. Children’s chapter books with my son does not count.
7) Clean out garage so we can park both cars in.
8) Donate 30 garbage bags worth of items to the Canadian Diabetes Clothesline.
9) Throw out or recycle 50 grocery bags worth of junk. (Day to day kitchen and bathroom waste do not count)
10) Organize all my bills and paperwork into binders
11) Finish my shutterfly photo book for 2014 and create as many books necessary to organize 2012 and 2013.
12) 52 week money challenge.
13) Banana island for one week.
14) Pay off $5000 on my line of credit
15) Get back on the Dave Ramsey Budget
16) Take my kids camping or to a cabin
17) Potty Train Z
18) Pay off and cancel my Sears Mastercard, after cashing out the points.
19) Crazy glue the tracks to the train table downstairs in my daycare area to an elaborate town.
20) Clear all the NAET autism kit for both boys.
21) Exercise 160 time in 2015 for 20-30mins.
22) Lose 20lbs
23) Take an online course about blogging. (Started Jan 6th)
24) Blog 160 times in 2015
25) Create 100 YouTube Videos.
26) Read 12 Chapter books WITH Wesley.
27) Get 150 Facebook Likes on Early Learning Mom Page
28) Get 200 Twitter followers
29) Give up fast food for 6 months. (Hopefully forever) Subway and Pita Pit are OK.
30) Try the one photo a day challenge
31) Get Wesley back on the allowance system and teach him how to handle money.
32) Make it out to Hawaii to visit my Online Bestie.
33) Learn to cook 20 new dishes.
34) Babysit one night for my local Bestie so her and her hubby can go out.
35) Organize and clean out the laundry room.
36) Attend the Hi Neighbor Parade and check out the strip.
37) Take the kids Strawberry Picking
38) Visit Penners Pumpkins and Scarecrow Forest
39) Take a ride on the Steam Train at Assiniboine Park
40) Learn how to make my own blog banners
41) Take the kids to the Snake Pits
42) Visit the Steinbach Aquatic Centre
43) Take the kids bowling
44) Visit the Farmers Market at Birds Hill
45) Set up the window bird box
46) Donate Blood
47) Help the kids create Christmas Shoeboxes for the needy
48) Get a Family Photo taken
49) Take Wes to Skyzone
50) Take Wes to do Archery
51) Take Wes for Ice Cream for the first time at Dairy Queen
52) Visit the International Peace Garden
What is on your 2015 bucket list?
Watch for blog updates on how I’m doing!